The World According to YodaBeesh

Thursday, May 25, 2006

American Idol Wrap-Up

Admittedly, I did not watch ANY of the last two days. I just found with the advent of TiVO, blogs, web news, etc , that spending 4 hours of my life in front of a TV would not be productive. (Better to spend those 4 hours in front of a computer.)

First off, congrats to ALL of the participants. They are ALL WINNERS. I hope that they all make a good chunk of change and INVEST INVEST INVEST.



Congrats to Taylor for being the last Survivor.

My favorite AI blogger from PhillyBurbs.com has a great "Best of/Worst of" wrap up of AI. Check it out: American Idol Finale: The Best and Worst (phillyburbs.com 05252006)

My personal favorite:

Best jaded moment: Katharine McPhee, who didn't appear excited at all when Ryan Seacrest handed her keys to a brand new car.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home