The World According to YodaBeesh

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

"30 Days" premieres tonight on FX!



Hey... so's I got an email from my friend and former tennis partner, Ails in WV:

Hello! Just wanted to remind everyone that the first episode of "30 Days" premieres tonight at 10 pm on FX starring Morgan Spurlock and his fiance Alex on minimum wage. David's episode airs on Wed. June 29th at 10 pm so don't forget to tune in. You can watch him as he lives as a Muslim for 30 days.

We just got back from LA yesterday. We flew out there to attend the "30 Days" premiere party on Monday where they showed Morgan's episode. The show is getting a lot of positive reviews from the critics. There's been articles recently in the LA Times, Entertainment Weekly, and Time Magazine. We're really excited about it so please feel free to e-mail me back and to let me know what you thought.

Take care!
Aileen


David has been touted as the "Christian insurance salesman." Anyhow, check out this pic of David I found on FX:


Oh, sh*t... WTF did I do now...?


This sh*t is definitely TIVO WORTHY. You hear that? TIVO WORTHY. Watch it!

You can read more about the show here: 30 Days on FX Network

NOTE TO MORGAN: Here's an idea for a future show -- plant a young, cosmo, same-sex-canadian-married, Volvo-driving gay asian YodaBeesh from Metro DC into a rural Deep South red state (I guess they're all red, huh?), and see how long I last without winding up in jail, sodomized, or lynched (or all of the above).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home