The World According to YodaBeesh

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A YB Confession...

I have to admit that last night I purchased the Michael Jackson Number Ones album (legally downloaded via MusicMatch, thank you!). My purchase was validated by KweenBeesh, so that I knew that what I was doing wasn't morally wrong.



In retrospect, I think that this is my first official Michael Jackson posting! I refused to become embroiled in the daily gossip surrounding his trial. Think about the timing: first Terri Schaivo, then the Pope, and then MJ. I could only handle and write about so much sensationalism. Besides, I didn't think the MJ thing was worth writing about.

Anyhow, I knew he'd be acquitted. I mean, HELLO, this is the guy that made "THRILLER." I feel kinda bad for him (in the same way that one feels sorry for a freak in a sideshow). I loved his music when I was a kid in summer camp in the 80's.

I wonder if there will be some weird surge in sales now of his albums because of the outcome of this trial?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home