The World According to YodaBeesh

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Y.I.E: Financial Update

Hey buoys and gulls... thanks for your donations thus far! This will be extremely helpful in subsidizing my Tattoo efforts. So far, the total amount of donations is currently at $180.00, and I thank each and everyone one of you from the bottom of my heart. I still don't have a good estimate yet. I'm in G-Town today and will visit JinxProof to see if I can get an estimate.

I'm expecting the usual birthday checks in the mail from assorted family, and will probably just flat out ask my dad to subsidize a part of this effort (note: I am turning 32 today and gonna ask dad for a subsidy... how funny is that?). He has a tattoo... really cool of a crescent moon and a star on his left shoulder (or is it his right... I forget). Don't worry, he's not a jihadist. He told me that it was some fraternity branding thing that they did back in the 1960s. Nice. So I think he'd be proud of my ink-adventure.

On a final note... here's a cool pic I found of getting-a-tattoo-in-action:

DIG, BABY, DIG!

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home