The World According to YodaBeesh

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

YIE UPDATE: And the tattoo parlor is...

Ok, so yesterday I stopped by JinxProof in Georgetown to check out pricing for my planned tattoo.




Its actually not going to be as bad as I thought... at least $200, give or take a few letters. I used the word "unbreakable" as my benchmark (I'm still undecided re. phrase.) They had a decent selection of font styles, and the guy there told me it would only take 1 hour.

So, I think I will go with JinxProof. The pricing is not as bad as I had originally anticipated. They're widely reputed (hey, if they are in Tattoo Magazine, they must be doing SOMETHING right!) Plus, I had a very good experience with them before when I got my nipple pierced:



I'm probably not going to do this until next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home