The World According to YodaBeesh

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

More AI Rants: Anthony Federov

So I found out that Anthony Federov is actually from a neighboring town of mine in Lower Bucks County. I have friends that went to his high school (Go, Neshaminy!), though he was probably still a young fetus in pre-school when they were there (or most likely, fleeing the former Soviet Union).

I don't know what to make of him. He looks like a pallid recovering leukemia patient, but that's me. Even more bothersome, he looks like Egghead Jr. from the old Foghorn Leghorn cartoons. Observe:

Don't you just love the high school graduation pic taken at GlamourShots? (note: hand on chin... total GlamourShots give-away)

He's a real hometown hero (though, I guess they all are, aren't they?). Read on from the Bucks County Courier Times:

Relief for Federov Fans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home