The World According to YodaBeesh

Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Pope is Dead.

What a RELIEF. I admit that I actually do feel kinda sad that he's dead. I'm glad that he's dead because he's in a much better place. You could just watch him deteriorate and break down in front of your eyes over the past year. And now its finally over for him, for all of us.

I watch way too much TV sometimes and MSM tends to make me into a cynic. So yeah, now its kinda sad. Now I have this "want" to go to Mass tomorrow. Who knows... I will probably do it and see what happens. (If I burst into flames, I'll make sure to blog it) Its probably some odd visceral Catholic guilt from all my years of conditioning, but now that I think of it, its probably more so a sign of paying my respects.

I actually remember when I was a kid that I read a comic book about the Pope's life story (I dunno if this is the actual one). Well, I guess that's all I really have to say.

I think I have to stop exposing myself to MSM so much. It just gets too fatiguing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home