The World According to YodaBeesh

Monday, April 04, 2005

YodaBeesh Review: The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown

Ok, so I JUST finished The DaVinci Code this afternoon. My original intention of reading the book was to see what all the fuss was about. I mean, c'mon... even CNN was making SPECIALS about this book (gotta love MSM).

Any how, I found the book to be as interesting and engaging as much as, say, a John Grisham or Tom Clancy novel. I didn't experience any huge epiphany after reading the book, and quite frankly, I think that all the hype detracted from my experience from the book. That being said, the details in the artwork, history, and locations (France, UK) were very believable... actually accurate based on YodaBeesh's worldly travels (ok, I've been to Paris). There are actually tours out there that visit all the spots in the book: Globus Journeys.

All in all, a good, quick, and enjoyable read; it kept my attention, but could be labelled as highly overrated and made me wonder what all the fcuking hype was all about.

Thanks, MSM, for ruining what could have been a good experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home