The World According to YodaBeesh

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Pope Death Watch Continues...

Another night where the YodaBeesh wakes up for absolutely no reason at 4:30AM. And here I am.

Anyhow, (after having let the dogs out and poured my first cup of coffee) I just had to check and see if the Pope was dead yet. You know, the news is just WAITING for the man to croak . Well, he's still hanging on! A part of me wants him to pull through. Isn't it ironic how everyone (well, MSM) wanted Terri Schaivo to live no matter what, but now, its ok for Jesus to open His door to PJPII? What's up with that. It ain't just an American hypocrisy, its a CATHOLIC hypocrisy! Geeez!

So, since there has been no progress, I'm not bothering with any cute pics or links to the pope. Just turn the TV on to ANY channel or go to ANY news website, and you can watch the Death Clock there. Oh, well actually, I do have to say, I found an interesting website that lets you place bets on when people die: The Derby Dead Pool

The blogger-side of me hopes that the Pope pulls through. 1) Do what it takes to KEEP THE MAN ALIVE. 2) I just want to serrusly debunk MSM for spending so much effing time on this coverage. Now that would be funny. And look... everyone's already forgotten about Terri! The human side of me is just saying, "Godddd.... just DIE already and let it be over with..."

At least the Perdue family has been able get away from the spotlight (in case you didn't know, Frank Perdue is dead... yeah, the chicken guy).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home