The World According to YodaBeesh

Friday, March 25, 2005

Me, agreeing with MICHELLE MALKIN?!?

I came across a WP interview and column of conservative (FILIPINO) Michelle Malkin regarding Main Stream Media's (or as she refers to the establishment "MSM") skewed and biased reporting of the Terri Schaivo case. I have to agree with her that the reporting is abysmal and biased.

Here's a link to Michelle's article: The MSM's life and death distortions
Here's a link to her WP interview: Political Players with Terry Neal: Michelle Malkin

Last night, I watched a v. good A&E documentary on this case which showed MORE video than the clips that are repeated ad nauseum by MSM (If I can find them online, I will post the clips). There was extensive video of Terri being non-responsive to repetitive commands (the individual was pretty much yelling "Terri, Terri,..." over and over again, and she did not respond). You can check out the details on the A&E website here: Between Life and Death: The Terry Schaivo Story. It says its not playing again, but given the general tendencies of cable TV, I'm sure it will repeat. Set that TiVO!

Oh, so anyhow, I tend to disagree with Michelle Malkin 99% of the time, and 99% of the time, she annoys the hell out of me with her extremist views. (I can't believe she's a filipino sometimes, but I digress). This is the %1 of the time that I do agree with her.

Ciao baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home