The World According to YodaBeesh

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Closing one chapter and starting another...

So its official: I dumped the Audi at the Volvo dealership and took my S40 home. KK even asked me if I missed the Audi, to which I replied: "Hardly... I even took the goddamn floormats..." (they were those heavy-duty mud mats). In retrospect, they don't really match the S40 interior, so f**k it.

I'm a spoiled little b*tch (surprise): I have to go back to have the rear Park Assist installed. It has serrusly improved my parallel parking in the city! When you put the car in reverse it starts making beeping noises in relation to the distance of whatever you're about to hit (another car, a bike, a kid... whatever).

Ok... no more car postings. Well, 'til the next crisis I suppose. I just have had the worst luck with cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home