The World According to YodaBeesh

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Car Update! And the winner is.....

Many of you may have read my very first "virgin" posting (so rarely do I use that term)... anyhow I have some new developments.

So's I picked up the Audi from the service shop today, whipped out the ol' credit card (fresh from a trip to NYC), and bent over and grabbed my ankles to take it like a man. Well, actually scratch the latter part.

I was so convinced that I was going to go for a Saab 93. So what did I do today? I spent probably a good 5 hours at the VOLVO dealership. I fell in love with the S40. I didn't even make it to the Saab dealership. Ironically, I only stopped at the Volvo dealer because it was on its way to the Saab dealer; I just wanted to see what all the hub-bub was about the "new S40". Its f**king sharp. I won't bore you with details... just go to http://www.volvocars.us They gave me a great trade-in deal for the Audi. Rock on. So I pick it up tomorrow afternoon which gives me some time to get all my crap our of the audi. I think I'll leave all my HRC stickers on there though ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home