The World According to YodaBeesh

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Story of YodaBeesh

And here is how the story goes...

Once upon a time, in a frozen land called Pittsburgh, existed a small kingdom called CMU. This kingdom was ruled by the Beeshes. I can't keep track of the whole royal family, but there is the KweenBeesh, EmpressBeesh, MaddyBeesh, and various others. I was dubbed YodaBeesh years ago by KweenBeesh. Without tooting my own horn, the YodaBeesh moniker is best summarized by a Friendster testimonial recently written by the Kween:

"So, before I write this testimonial, I actually fixed myself a martini, thats how serious I am about writing a kick ass testimonial. So Eddie is like my soulmate, only that he's my mo soulmate. I gave Eddie the ultimate title in the Beesh club...the title known as Yodabeesh (a.k.a the enlightened one). You can't get any better than that. Yodabeesh is straight up and will fuck you up if you mess with him. Trust me, you'll be crying for days. Do not mess with the Yodabeesh. He has more power than the FBI/CIA. In all seriousness, Yodabeesh is one cool dude. He claims to add at least 40% value to your life, but for me its definitely a 100% added value. Yodabeesh was there for me, when I made my move from DC, when I knew no one in a da big apple. He gave me the strength & showed me the light. He's the ultimate guru whether it comes to using state of the art technology or giving the best advice when u need to hear it. I've never doubted u beesh, I heart you, you and Maddybeesh rock my world."

I guess that's a good enough summary.

Hugs and Kisses,
YodaBeesh

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home