The World According to YodaBeesh

Monday, June 12, 2006

YodaBeesh Project of the Week

I'm in process right now of "re-engineering" my office. I feel like its too cluttered right now, and want to start over.

Representation of current "re-engineering" process.

I think that when I initially settled into this room as my home office a couple of years ago, I rushed into the furnishing process. As a result, its cramped and cluttered. Sadly, it also serves as the spare bedroom for guests... who can attest to the lack of space once the sofabed is pulled out. (That's why I'm getting rid of the sofabed.)

Someone is coming to pick up the sofa tonight, and I will be doing some major down-sizing with the other furniture as well.

I'd really like to go for a more minimal look (a la Ikea) that could open up the space in the room.

A question to you all... I like the blue walls, but do dark colors like that make the room seem "tighter?" I'll have to post a pic of the room later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home