The World According to YodaBeesh

Friday, June 02, 2006

Rant on my Next-Door Neighbors

I woke up at 5am this morning to sounds of giggling sorority chicks and loud music, emnating from outside my window.

Not actual depiction of neighbors, but very close...


The neighbors (aka FratBoys) decided to have a late night party into the wee hours of the morning and brought it out onto their deck. They also brought out their hoochie-mamas. They must have been celebrating the end of finals or something like that.

I mean, no offense as they are home-owners as well... but this is a f**king FAMILY neighborhood, not the SAE Frat House.

I was very tempted to call the cops, mostly to just f**k with them, but I regained my composure after the first cup of coffee. Much more productive to publicly rant on my blog and share the pain with my other neighbors so that we can all glare at the FratBoys as they exit their Den of Sin to get into their pimp-mobiles (an MB and a Lincoln Navigator)... (rolls eyes) I have a particular beef with the Nav.

Whenever I see this monstrosity parked in the driveway next door, I think of that song "Big Pimpin'" by Jay-Z...

They irritated me yesterday as well... we've had parking issues in our townhome development over the past few months, so the cops have started going around issuing tickets to cars that are illegally parked. THEY (the FratBoys) are big culprits, but I don't believe that they've been snagged yet. Yesterday, one of their frat brothers parked right on the corner blatantly in front of the "no parking" sign and left his sh*tty Jeep Cherokee there. Now, mind you, there was NO ONE in the drive way, and he could have easily parked right there. But NOOOOOOOO...... he has to pretend that he's on Entourage or Growing Up Gotti and must mark his territory like a dog (except with leaking oil instead of urine.)

Anyhow, that's my rant for now. I dunno what it is... their presence just grates on me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home