The World According to YodaBeesh

Friday, June 02, 2006

More Musings on Footwear: Keen

Its been a long day of footwear discussion, but before I hit the sack, I do want to impart some YodaBeesh wisdom upon you.

I would have to say that the most comfortable shoes I have EVER worn are from Keen.


I own three different pairs of Keens (Newport H2 Sandals , Providence Black Slides, and a brown pair of Keen Bronx).

Keen is an altogether GREAT walking shoe/sandal as it provides very strong and firm support for your feet and arches.

I've used my sandals for the beach, scuba diving excursions, and poolside lounging; and they tend to be my daily summer footwear.

The Keen Providence slides are EXCELLENT for travel, walking around, and running through airports. I wore them on a 10+ hr flight from Washington DC to the Canary Islands and they were soooooo comfortable. I highly recommend them as good travelling shoes (if you're going to be on a plane or in a car for hours.) Plus, they are easy to slip off for those nasty security checks at the airport.

One last thing about Keen shoes.... THEY DON'T SMELL. I don't know WHAT it is about the material that they use for the insole, but these shoes/sandals do not get all sweaty, yucky, or stinky!

If you ever want to check them out in person, I believe that they sell them at Dick's Sporting Goods (in Metro DC/NoVA.) They're also available on Zappos and Shoes.com

Anyways... high props to the folks at Keen for putting out an excellent top-notch product.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home