The World According to YodaBeesh

Monday, June 19, 2006

Epilogue, Part II: Ok ok... TWO more pics!

Blogger is being a pain in the a**. This was one more picture that I wanted to share with you, but for some reason, couldn't upload it to that last posting with all of the "after" pics.

Click on the following pics for a larger view.


I thought that my neighbors across the street would find this particularly amusing.

And to rub it in... here is a view of my TV from the armchair. Perfect view for vegging out and watching World Cup.

TTFN
YB

1 Comments:

  • Looks nice, congrats beesh, but why no pics of Mirko in the room? I always enjoy watching a pic of him looking frazzled and wanting more attention!

    xoxo,
    KB

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, June 19, 2006 8:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home