The World According to YodaBeesh

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

News Flash: No AC makes YB Cranky...

Those of you in the Metro DC area can relate. In the words of famous rapper, NELLY: " Its gettin' hot in here. So hot. I wanna take off all my clothes..." Ok ok ok... that was pretty weak.

Summer has arrived.

The other night, we decided to turn the AC on in the Ivory Tower of Fairfax in anticipation of the soaring temperatures. The following morning... nada. The thermostat still registers 80 degrees in our house.

I tried monkeying around with the vent switches, but to no avail. This house is AC-less. Grr.

MB will call the AC repair guy to have our system checked out. I'm praying that this doesn't require thousands of dollars of repairs (The system is not even 5 years old.) That's money that can be put towards the YB Sunglasses Relief Foundation.

I think that this is what happened to our AC unit:

Baby sucked into AC unit never to be seen again...


I hope that they have the cooling tents set up throughout Fairfax. Today will be a scorcher. This might be a blessing in disguise as I need to go to the Mall to try on sunglasses.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home