The World According to YodaBeesh

Friday, June 24, 2005

The YIE: Screw it... I can't keep a secret. Here's the tat:

I can never keep my mouth shut. Especially something this good.



This is it. Its referred to as Fallen Angel and is an image from Robbie Williams' last tour. If you look at the next picture, You can kind of make out the more complete image on the chest of the tshirt. That is what I will have as my tattoo. As a matter of fact, I ordered the tshirt just so that I have something to show the tattoo artist as reference (I have no idea how that all works...).


Surrounding the image will be script... probably something from a germanic, gothic, or latin-type font: "Cela qui ne me tue pas... seulement me rend plus fort" (That which does not kill me only makes me stronger"). The first half of the phrase will be arc-scripted above the image, the second half will be below the image. Who knows, maybe in some kinda "scroll paper/ribbon" thing (I'm sure that made sense).

So why this image? Well, when I first saw it in one of his concert DVDs, I thought, "wow... that is a very cool, powerful image." Brooding. Strong, yet suffering. Recently, I revisited it, and thought to myself, "well, sh*t...that's me." Throw the phrase around it and then BAM... instant tattoo. (BTW, if you're into concert DVDs, pick up his Live at Knebworth concert... completely AMAZING)

Anywhoie... I ordered that tshirt, and once it arrives, I'll have to take it around to artists to see if they can replicate the image.

I'm thinking it will either be on my left upper arm/bicep area. I'm also toying with the idea of between my shoulder blades (the wings would extend over my shoulder blades). Who knows... I'll need to recalibrate pricing again.

More details to follow!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home