The World According to YodaBeesh

Friday, April 01, 2005

The Pope: Comfortably Numb?

Sorry, I had that song in my head today, so I had to squeeze it into today's posting. Anyhow, I hope the Pope is indeed comfortably numb... Lord knows that we ALL ARE after this week's media BLITZ. Let's see... who was sick or died this week:

1. Terri Schaivo (starved to death)
2. The Pope (in process...?)
3. Jerry Falwell (stabilized from pneumonia)
4. FRANK PERDUE! (late breaking news...DEAD!)
5. Johnnie Cochran (dead)
6. Paul Henning (guy that created the Beverly Hillbillies - dead)
7. Prince Ranier of Monaco (not dead yet...)

Kinda sucks about Frank Perdue. I love his chicken and thought he had funny commercials.

Anyhow, the Pope is still hanging in there as well. CNN is starting to make me nauseous. They are really prompting people to expect the Death of the Pope. Plus, as much as I think he's adorable, I can only watch Dr. Sanjay Gupta talk about blood pressure so many times.

Sorry I didn't have too much to say today. The news has been kinda weak since Terri died (well now, MSM - mainstream media - is getting a second wind with the Pope). Plus I received a new computer yesterday, so I've spent a good chunk of the day configuring it, etc.

I'm gonna take a nap now, and maybe the Pope will be with the angels when I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home