The World According to YodaBeesh

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Fcuk you, Darth Vader!

And now a personal message from YodaBeesh to Darth Vader:

Darth... looks like your agent has been doing some serious legwork for you. Now your own Mr. Potatohead from HASBRO?!


NEW YORK -- Hasbro, Inc.'s Playskool division is launching a new Mr. Potato Head figure, Darth Tater. Available at stores nationwide in February, kids will be able to have all kinds of mix 'n match Mr. Potato Head fun with this wacky spud dressed as the infamous Star Wars saga villain, Darth Vader. (01/17/05 AP Photo/Hasbro, Inc., HO)

I don't know whether I should destroy you (again) or just get a new agent. What's the name of that agent of yours? Do you think we could try some co-branding? A reunion of sorts among Jedi Knights? I promise not to tell Luke and Obi.

1 Comments:

  • Beesh, I know there is no co-relation to what I am about to say with this story of yours, but when am I getting my package from you? :-)

    xoxo,
    Kweenbeesh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 20, 2005 1:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home