The World According to YodaBeesh

Sunday, April 17, 2005

How NOT to cross the border...!


¡ ¡ ¡Madre de Dios!!! ¡No mas! ¡No mas! ¡No tengo ningún caramelo!*


According to the AP:
SAN YSIDRO, Calif. -- This image, released by the U.S. Border Patrol, shows the legs of a 5-year-old girl inside a party pinata that was discovered on Nov. 2, 2004 during a vehicle search at the San Ysidro, Calif., border station crossing along the U.S.-Mexican border. (04/05/05 AP photo)

What they failed to report was that the US Border Patrol strung the young PowerPuff Girl up to a tree and beat her repeatedly with broomsticks to see if there was any hidden contraband (candy and prizes). The agents were left empty-handed except for the bloodied corpse of the young "May-hee-can" beaten to a pulp.

*translated from Spanish: "Mother of God! No more! No more! I don't have any candy!"

4 Comments:

  • OMG, thats horrible!!! Poor girl! Is this story true?!!! I am horrified!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, April 18, 2005 6:15:00 PM  

  • I wonder what happened to the other PowerPuff Girls?

    This picture actually reminds me of when I was a kid wearing a snow suit in the winter time. I'd fall down and couldn't get up bc I was so bundled up.

    The only difference is that the only "snow" this chick is gonna see is the kind they store in condoms and will stick inside her when the cartels make her a "mule".

    By Blogger YodaBeesh, at Tuesday, April 19, 2005 4:38:00 PM  

  • Ya'll are going to hell!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 20, 2005 1:22:00 AM  

  • "Ya'll"?!?!??!

    You are obviously one of those Minutemen vigilantly patrolling our border in AZ. I'm surprised that you didn't pose for a picture with Buttercup kind of like those fisherman with their latest catch!

    I ain't goin' to hell, bc I only speak the truth. Oh wait, I'm a sodomist...hmm...

    By Blogger YodaBeesh, at Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home