The World According to YodaBeesh

Friday, April 15, 2005

Dumbass of the Week: Teacher Resigns After Appearing In Blackface At Basketball Game



MACON, Ga. -- A high school teacher who wore blackface at a student-faculty basketball game has resigned, saying "it was poor judgment and will never happen again."

Teacher Resigns After Appearing In Blackface At Basketball Game (AP)

Wow. What a fcuking dumb-ass. I love his justification:
"I offer an apology to anybody I offended," Dougherty said Thursday. "My intent was never to offend. I was trying to generate laughter. It was poor judgment and will never happen again."

I could imagine the absolute silence in the gymnasium when he came out dressed like that (crickets in the background).

And here, I would expect sh*t like this from FLORIDA. Dumb-ass.



1 Comments:

  • hmm, I am going to Macon in a few months for a project. I should bring up this story to my clients and see what they thought of it. Afterall, I can't be talking to them about the Manhattan clubs and parties, need some topic to talk with the hicks!

    xoxo,
    Kweenbeesh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home