The World According to YodaBeesh

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

All Dressed Up and No Where To Go


Posted by Hello

I feel really bad for her parents. I feel sorry for them. I mean, it is really desperately pathetic that her mom took the time out to do a Joan Jett makeover for Terry. Her mom really does love her in her own special way, I guess (don't all moms?). For the love of GOD, don't make her up just so it looks like she's really alive! The chick has been in PVS for 15 YEARS.

Apparently all the glamour shots and the infamous "eyes following the balloon" video have won Congress over. Oh, and by the way, Mr. & Mrs. Schindler... Terry probably doesn't like it when you blow in her eyes to stimulate an involuntary reaction. How would you like it if I did that to you and talked to you in fucking baby talk?

4 Comments:

  • Great song selection, Terry! I personally love SLOW by Kylie. Too bad you're dying a little too slowly. Speed it up so Congress can't fuck around with you anymore. Plus, Jesus is calling you.

    By Blogger YodaBeesh, at Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:16:00 PM  

  • Her parents could at least give her the dignity of a more current star to emulate. Why not Lindsay Lohan? Or Haylie Duff? Teri would look cute with red or blonde hair I think. Plus, she'll want to look pretty for when she appears before Congress, pursuant to her subpoena.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:32:00 PM  

  • I agree. My friend KweenBeesh recently started experimenting with wigs and pulled it off fabulously. I think that Terry might have that lil' sparkle in her eye that says, "yes, I can!". Though I could be miscontruing the "sparkle" for dust in her eyes (blown affectionately by her mother).

    By Blogger YodaBeesh, at Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:54:00 PM  

  • Okay mom, dad...didn't the doctor tell you that I got this way from BULIMIA?
    Then why in God's name would I want you to FEED ME when I can't even throw up? Obviously I was obsessed with my looks and my weight. Honestly, how is it that a woman who eats from a tube has gained weight?
    I turned into the PVS for beauty..let me DIE FOR IT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home