The World According to YodaBeesh

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The YodaBeesh Ink Experience: Weird Omen today...

How's this for an omen...

I went out to lunch with KJL at restaurant in Fairfax today. I told him all about my kooky idea , The "Y.I.E", over our meal and the waiter overheard our discussion. He starts rambling on about his own tattoos (KJL and I didn't exactly understand where this was all going...) . The waiter motions over to another table and begins to explain that the guy sitting there owns his own tattoo shop nearby and is a regular at the restaurant!

I look over at the other table and see this big guy (his back was to me and he was with company) with tats all over his arms. The waiter was kind enough to go over to the table and ask them for the contact information of the shop for me. After we were finished eating, I went over to the table, introduced myself, and promised to come visit his shop soon. Check it out:

Patriots Tattoo, Piercing & Body Art



There's a cool gallery on there. I'll let you know what comes of my visit.

Anyhow, don't you think that's just such a weird coincidence? Its a SIGN! PTL! I think I am destined to get this tattoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home