The World According to YodaBeesh

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I'm so glad I didn't go to this school...



Ok, JCT sent me this link to "BJU"... Bob Jones University. I totally got a kick out of it as it summarizes their dress code:

http://www.bju.edu/prospective/expect/dress.html

It reads like something from The Onion.

Anyhow, I explored the rest of the website and found overall that the university is really fcuked up. Make sure to check out the profiles of all the freaky Admissions Counselors. It includes such campy Q&A's like the following:
How has BJU helped you the most?
BJU has helped me strengthen my Christian walk.

Excuse me? WTF is a "Christian walk?"
What is your oddest quirk?
I always, and I mean always, eat off a blue tray at the Dining Common. I haven't used a pink tray in years.

Remember... Pink Tray = "gay"; Blue Tray = "closet case".

If you have time to kill, check out some of the other freaky profiles: http://www.bju.edu/admissions/counselors/index.html

1 Comments:

  • This is so FUCKED UP! Another doozy from the site.

    How did you meet your wife?
    We sang in an opera (Aida) on campus and had to dress as Egyptians. She must have really liked me because I had to wear a blue dress and dark eye shadow the whole time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home