The World According to YodaBeesh

Thursday, April 21, 2005

YODABEESH NEEDS YOU: Responses!

RB and I received this kind response from KMK. Wonderful ideas...
I’m hopeful this helps…...my first reaction was “this is a battle, RB, that you cannot possibly win.” So, I thought the best thing for you to do is simply move your current dwelling to a place where it might prove difficult for those pesky dogs. Here, I’ve taken a current photo of your place and super-imposed it on a shot of the Potomac. You can still maintain a DC address.


Another option, might be to hire a former colleague of mine from my CIA days…..I know her as “Hell-OH! Kitty.” She’s got good aim—she doesn’t discriminate. All my love, (KMK)



Please, keep the ideas coming! There may be other sufferers of this horrible issue that can put these ideas into play!

YodaBeesh to KMK: Great job! Your ingenuity makes me wonder why you ever left your PR firm at Melrose Place. Society needs more people like you. You definitely know how to think "outside the box".

1 Comments:

  • Ms. K, clearly you are confusing the wilds of Woodbridge with the Dis'ric, mmmkay, beeyothch. I could never make my tailer look that cute on the banks of the Potomac here in DC.
    RB

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, April 22, 2005 11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home