The World According to YodaBeesh

Friday, April 22, 2005

Worst Baby Names EVER

Yet another CNN-inspired posting (YB sidenote: I really do like Carol Costello on CNN Daybreak...).




So some dude released "The Worst Baby Book Ever" (dude = David Narter). I did a little web-snooping of my own and found some cool Worst Baby Name links to waste away your day.

For instance... could you imagine being named "Aryan Justice"? I sh*t you not. Check it out on this hospital web release. Boy, that kid is going to be so fcuked on the playground. Hey Aryan, a word of advice... change your name to "Jim" or "Greg". Also divorce your parents.

This site if funny too: NotWithoutMyHandBag.com. Here is a sample:
I like the name Tegwin for my third child. My two children have uncommon names that are easy to pronounce and spell. I am compelled to use something original...ideas???

Yes. Jump off a bridge. Your kid sounds like an elfin creature in a Tolkein book.

My take on things: Baby-naming has some kind of bizzare inter-parental competition (who can have the most unique variation on a cooly-perceived name?) among silly breeders.

A word of advice to my breeder readers: Please, don't fcuk with your kids' futures by painting a target on their birth certificates. I would love to hear what goes through these breeders' minds when they go through the decision-making process.... sounds like a potential "Everything You Wanted To Know...!"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home