The World According to YodaBeesh

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Scott goes SPLAT and more inside talk from the Fat Farm!


This is what the Pillsbury Sausage Dough Boy is going to look like after he gets his ass voted off of American Idol (fingers crossed!)

So, as I had mentioned before, I joined a Scott_Savol Yahoo! Group to see what kind of people are supporting Orka the Whale. I'm beginning to regret joining as my inbox is constantly flooded with "vote for scott" or "I love scott" emails from his phat fan base . The price I pay for investigative journalism. Here are some quips from some of the emails:
__________________________________________________
Kel writes: "...I put in 150 votes last night in the first 45 minutes, then had to quit voting, duty called..."

Dear Kel: I feel bad for your parents if they are paying for your cellphone bill. Don't your pudgy digits get tired after texting repeatedly for an extended period of time, Kel? When you say that "duty called..." I'm assuming that you meant "doodie". Either that or the cops were banging at your door for another domestic disturbance. Good luck pinning all of your hopes and dreams on someone with a very short life expectancy!
__________________________________________________
Stephi wrote:
Ok ya'll one i am in florida (there are at least 25 people at work voting for him) I have been working my but off, so havent been able to post in a little while. I am still watching and voting though, voted all the way through tuesday night lines werent busy for me. i must of hit redial button on the phone at work and on my cell phone about 600 times each!!! i am still an avid fan of scott's and we all need to work together to keep him outta the bottom 3 these last couple of months or weeks however long the show is on for.


Also no one should be worried about this "charge" that scott HAD against him because it must not be too big of a matter he is a CORRECTIONAL FACILTY WORKER hello "criminals" cant work for the state in a facility like that anyways. We'll i got off at midnight and wanted to post but when i got home my electricity was off because of this stupid wind storm it is now 215 and power just came back on and still wanted to post because i wont be on till tuesday and figured let me show my support while i can and i now need to go to bed to be at work at 4am i am ready i have ym scott shirt on my scott watch and pillow cases and my scott cd, i am ready for my wonderful hour nap!!!

scott's loyalist fan,
stephanie


Dear Steph (or should I say "Staph"... as in "you fat wretched Staphylococcus infection"): Apparently grammar is not your strongest suit. I'm sorry that the power got cut off to your double-wide. Don't blame it on the wind, sweetheart. Its ok to admit that you're a little behind in paying the bills. We've all done it at some point (actually I take that back. I've never had my power shut off). Take some accountability for your life. Get out of your home-made Scott paraphenalia and focus on feeding your kids who are probably in foster care due to your negligence. And why is it that the whole state of Florida is so fcuked up these days?

Warmest Regards,
YodaBeesh

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home