The World According to YodaBeesh

Monday, April 11, 2005

Investigative Reports: Scott Savol

Ok ok ok... no news to you all that Scott Savol (potentially our next American Idol) is a wife-beater. Actually let me take that back: I wouldn't give him the title of "wife beater" since that implies that he was actually married. No, his child is a bastard, and the mother is an enabler. Though, credit to her for not taking advantage of this situation by going on the new Current Affair (though I wish she would since all-things-Scott are trashy).




"I'd like to have a Value Meal #3. Super-size? Yes, of course.
And can I substitute my drink with a Vanilla Milkshake?"
(note: extended pointed sausage-like digit)



As much as I love SmokingGun, the expose on Scott left me wanting to know more. So what did I do? I joined the Scott Savol Fan Club Yahoo!Group. Serrusly... you guys need to check out the messages on this group site because there is definitely a strong contingent of Scott supporters out there who LOVE this boy. Here is but a sample for your edification (and I am NOT making this up):


Chrissy Kelly-Corne wrote:
I wish I could talk to him! He seems so sweet, I just want to squeeze him. He seems like somebody I would be friends with. You are so lucky to get to talk to him! Do you know if he has an e-mail where we can send him messages? He probably want's to keep that private though, I guess. I know I would. But still, though, to get to talk to him in person! I bet he was so nice. It's actually kind of funny, he looks JUST like my husband, I tease him about that all the time and call him Scott. :)



That disturbs me. A lot. I have a feeling that Chrissy's nickname in high school (that's the highest level of her education, if not a GED) was either Dumptruck Mary or Large Marge (you get bonus points if you remember what movies those nicknames are from...) . And I'm really sure that her husband likes being nick-named after that fat-fcuk.

Here's another from someone claiming to be a from the "industry" giving tips:

----- Original Message -----
From:
Michael Ortega
To:
Scott_Savol@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Scott_Savol] scott

Steph,
At this point Scott is a winner even if he does not win A.I. because he will have a record deal from some label and have a chance to release a CD.All we need to do now is support him on the show and support him with buying his CD when it comes out.I just hope he takes my advice and focus on great songs and learning to song write.The long time career money in music is what is known as Publishing. Tell him to study copyright law and become a Writer and Publisher with one of the performing rights groups like BMI or ASCAP.When he is both a writer and publisher then he will be able to collect all the money made from his songs when they are "On the Air" and on TV.He will also be in a great position to manage his songwriting so that long after his singing career fades (Let's pray it is a lifetime)His kids will also be able to benefit from his creativity.His voice is a talent as well as his spirit. It is up to him to learn about this business and to be wise and knowing.

Michael Ortega
ASAP records

Michael: I've never fcuking heard of you. Did you order the "musicmaker toolkit" from Amazon? Does ASAP Records represent all of the AI "leftovers"?

Anyhow, I could go ad nauseum with these messages, but its best to leave it to you to browse the group.

More 411 on Scott Savol...

So I tried to dig up more dirt on the Pillsbury Doughboy. Where do I go first? Google (it was kinda useless bc all I got was stuff on his arrest). Where do I go second? http://www.411.com You'd be quite amazed at how easy it is to find out crap about people on there. Knowing that Fat-Fcuk is from Cleveland, I did a search for him, but to no avail. There are lots of "S. Savol"s, but none of them are him . And here I was hoping to send him a sample pack of Lipitor bc his cholesterol level must be off the charts. I'm sure that his arteries probably channel more grease and fat through it than the deep fryer at your local McDonalds.

Oh, another Scott-fact: he apparently works at a Correctional Facility. I'll let you know once I find out which one.

Here's a pic of Tubby and, what I think is, his twin (?) brother, Mike. I stole this off of the yahoo group. The picture is kinda small. I'm assuming that they are twins based on the fact that they resemble one another. If they aren't twins, then this is truly validation that morbid obesity is a genetic trait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home