The World According to YodaBeesh

Monday, April 11, 2005

Why do you dislike Scott Savol?

This was another question among my enclave of Jedi Knights. The question of the day:



Why do you dislike Scott Savol?


Now, notice that I did NOT use the word "hate". To paraphrase Kathleen Turner (to Rikki Lake) from the movie Serial Mom: "Hate is a verrrrry strong word, Misty."

Here's why YodaBeesh dislikes Scott Savol:
  • I find him to be physically repulsive (I wasn't even repulsed by Ruben... just the profuse sweating)
  • He not only sweats profusely, but his complexion is OILY.
  • His fingers remind me of vienna sausages
  • I dislike wigger-wear. I don't get the whole baggy XXXXXL thing.
  • I'm assuming that he has really bad body odor (because he sweats profusely). I find people with B.O. to be offensive. To me, that means that he has a proliferation of dead skin cells and bacteria just flourishing underneath all the folds of fat.
I'd love to hear from all of you!

4 Comments:

  • HATE is a strong word, but boy does it apply here! I HATE this boy with a passion! I can't believe there is ANYONE out there with the slightest interest in him becoming an entertainer. Unless it is on the "Faces of Death" series maybe!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, April 12, 2005 6:02:00 PM  

  • Great feedback, dear reader. And I love the comment about Faces of Death, though to give that fat ass a "smiley face" (makes cutting gesture across neck), you'd probably have to get one of those electric carvers that are used for Thanksgiving turkeys. This boy is one FAT TURKEY.

    By Blogger YodaBeesh, at Tuesday, April 12, 2005 6:07:00 PM  

  • He really is the poster child for "red America"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:31:00 PM  

  • He's fat and ugly, I am not sure about his singing skills, never heard the boy sing!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home