The World According to YodaBeesh

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Morning Sickness: HP's new CEO!

Ugh... I just read this article in the WP and it made my stomach turn.

HP Giving Hurd $20 Million 'Golden Hello'

Now when I say "it made my stomach turn", its just nauseating to think that one could have so much money thrown at them. I do hope he turns HP around. They make a good product, speaking as a former HP notebook owner. Though quite frankly, Hurd isn't exactly a hottie. He's missing that sex appeal factor. Ex-CEO Carly was a real spitfire. Dunno if she enjoyed box, but she'd make a good lipstick lesbian.

Getting back to the compensation though, I have a message to my current employer:

I add value! And all that YodaBeesh wants is ONE MORE WEEK OF VACATION. Are you listening to me? ONE MORE WEEK OF VACATION. Mark Hurd gets an interest-free mortgage! And all I want is ONE MORE WEEK OF VACATION.

I wish I could at least BUY vacation time from my company.

Hugs,
YODABEESH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home