The World According to YodaBeesh

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The YodaBeesh Ink Experience

So, I have this crazy idea. A very crazy idea. So crazy that you actually wouldn't be too surprised that it was coming from YodaBeesh, but this may take the cake.

I've been thinking a lot lately about getting a tattoo. Not just any tattoo. A special tattoo.

Per my previous posting, I want to get one of two phrases tattooed across the back of my shoulders in French:
  1. Mon esprit ne peut pas ĂȘtre cassĂ© (translation: My spirit cannot be broken.)
  2. Mon esprit est incassable. (translation: My spirit is unbreakable)

Some background on the selection:

  1. I can personally say that I have been through hell and high-water and have persevered. Its just my personality these days. I feel confident about myself that I can do this and make a very permanent statement.
  2. On the inside of my wedding ring is inscribed: UNBREAKABLE.
  3. I'm fluent in French.

Kinda like many of you out there, I've been toying with the idea of getting a tattoo. I figure its now or never.

What is The YodaBeesh Ink Experience?

So back to the crazy idea... I'd like to see how much of an interactive experience I can create with my audience. I'm calling it "The YodaBeesh Ink Experience." Basically, I plan to

  • Solicit you for input into the process
  • Journal my tattooing activities via the YodaBeesh blog
  • Video tape the tattooing process and post the video clips
  • Post pictures of the final tattoo product

Now, if you'd like to actively partake in The YodaBeesh Ink Experience, I welcome you send any kind of contribution to my PayPal account: artfuldodger73@gmail.com. Any contributions go directly to tattooing and production costs. Think of it as a small non-tax-deductable investment! Plus I'll show you the tattoo whenever you want.

And so the adventure begins... (and back to blogging!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home