The World According to YodaBeesh

Monday, August 21, 2006

A Little Plug for Uli and Company at Isla Kiteboarding


These are the peeps who will take care of me next week: Isla Kiteboarding

In a very strange yet typical YodaBeesh-ish way I'm putting my week in the hands of strangers and fate. All I know is that I fly down to Boracay, meet Uli at the surf shop, and then he and his crew will take care of the rest. I seriously have not booked any accommodations... places down there should have special "walk-in" rates (fingers crossed...)

He only asks that I bring Big Macs from the mainland. I couldn't imagine a world without McDonalds... so of course, I will honor his kind request. Its the least I could do.

Pray that I don't break a leg or arm or ribs....

Another cool website is BoraKite.

YB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home