The World According to YodaBeesh

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Missing = Dave Chappelle



Now this really makes me sad... the po' boy has lost it. And I mean, he has SO lost it that he checked himself into a sanitarium in (of all places) SOUTH AFRICA. Talk about getting away from it all. I don't blame him.

Chappelle Reportedly Checks Into Facility (WP 05112005)

Message to Dave: "Dude, I totally empathize with you... serrusly. I went crazy myself and it was not fun. Load up on the meds and therapy and you'll be a new man in no time (well, maybe in a few years). PEACE!"

2 Comments:

  • Oh this brings back such good memories of when I went crazy too! Sigh. Unfourtuntaly I didn't have the dough to go to a facility in south africa. I was just going to stay with Yoda or go and be a canuck in canada. Thankfully, I got pneumonia instead :) Oh around the clock doses of intravenous ativan works WONDERS. Do they have that in Africa?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, May 14, 2005 5:42:00 PM  

  • Supposedly, Comedy Central is releasing Chappelle's Show Season 2 on May 24. I hope that they don't put that off and hold the season hostage (like they have for the past year). I hope Chapelle feels better!

    By Blogger YodaBeesh, at Sunday, May 15, 2005 8:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home