The World According to YodaBeesh

Thursday, August 04, 2005

YB Pet Peeves Gallery

I'm starting a new personal addition to the blog called YB Pet Peeves Gallery. I've found myself having the oddest pet peeves, and just want to use this opportunity to record and publicly relay them to my loving audience. So I'm just going to start rambling off some here. I also encourage you to share your own as well!

  1. People who don't use coasters
  2. People who don't use their turn signals
  3. People who don't wear seatbelts (very Serial-Mom-esque)
  4. Branding (or what I like to call "advertising") on clothing... I just realized this as I was shopping online and saw some really hideous Dolce and Gabbana stuff.
  5. Bad cellphone etiquette: ie cell phones in restaurants or taking a call during a meal.
  6. Bad cellphone etiquette: people who don't use handsfree while driving. Seriously.
  7. Bad cellphone etiquette: there's always one person whose cellphone rings in a movie and they actually take the call.
  8. Bad cellphone etiquette: taking phone calls during meetings especially if the guilty person is the one who called the meeting. My theory is that we've scheduled time to meet and discuss something, so respect that time.

That's all that I can think of for now... I'll be adding more in postings to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home