The World According to YodaBeesh

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Eau de Cumming?


We all absolutely loved him in Circle of Friends and Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. Well, it looks like yet another star has released their own fragrance.

Why do these stars always think that we want to smell like them (ie, Britney, JLo, Elizabeth TAYLOR, Beyonce, Michael Jordan, etc.) Have they all suddenly become subject matter experts in parfums and colognes?

I digress. Alan Cumming has won me over.

The ad for this is HILARIOUS. It is SO tongue-in-cheek. At first I couldn't tell if it was legit or some bizzare SNL skit... but CUMMING is now available at your local Sephora.

Oddly enough, I liked the commercial enough that it makes me want to stop by Sephora and see what it smells like... Check out the ad here:

Cumming the Fragrance

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home