The World According to YodaBeesh

Friday, May 06, 2005

YODABEESH IS BACK!



Hey buoys and gulls... after being MIA all week long, I am finally back. The Man has unchained my shackles from my cube, and now I am FREE. JK (kinda...)

Seriously, I had such a crazy-a** couple of weeks. My project was wrapping up (personal disclosure: I'm in IT consulting), so I was pulling really bizzare hours with that. And you know what... the funny thing is that I WORK AT HOME. Other crazy sh*t going on:
  • DH and I had back-to-back visitors for a week to our Youth Hostel in the 'Burbs
  • I had my LAST session of group therapy (after 3 years) this week
  • I went to Pittsburgh for a long weekend for some alumni functions
  • other random a** stuff that just adds to my to-do list...
Anyhow, the week is over! Everything is pretty much wrapped up or at least downhill (in a good way) from here. So thanks to all my fans and friends out there who have sent emails and IMs of concern over the drop in blog-volume. Its good to know that I make such an impact on your lives.

Let the blogging begin...!

PEACE OUT
- YodaBeesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home